Before starting any type of exercising I highly recommend a proper medical examination!
TRIAL WORKOUT IS ALWAYS FREE!
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRICE LIST
I offer almost all kinds of exercising services, including:
- Physical preparation sports training – pro level, youth, kids (maybe I have strong experience with soccer players but huge experience also with one-on-one training set up with other athletes – water polo, basketball, handball, tennis, volleyball, martial arts…);
- Rehabilitation after injuries;
- Recreational exercising (fat loss, muscle toning and gaining, kids and youth strength sessions, corrective exercising and conditioning, older adults – seniors exercising and similar);
- Save your time and energy – If you want I can be your in-home-trainer (with my mobile training equipment and/or if you posses your own);
- Exercising of children with special needs (I have an experience mostly with autistic children);
- Basic and specific testing of soccer teams as well as strength & conditioning services (both pro and youth male-female team);
- Managing and executing first and/or final part of sports team training (complete warm up with everything important included, cooling down – recovery techniques… everything except technical-tactical part. Also, separated recovery sessions after game/hard training or the day after). I can do this with any sports team (it doesn’t necessary need to be a soccer team);
- Online both individual and teams planning and programming (contact me).
First and foremost, I completely assess a client after medical examination and before starting an individual exercise program (first session = testing), including: ANAMNESIS (personal data, your exercising goal(s), your exercising history, injuries history and/or a present issue); ANTHROPOMETRIC MEASUREMENTS (body weight, body height, girth measurements, skinfold measurements – fat %, fat mass, lean mass); COMPLETE POSTURE INSPECTION (finding some deformities, congenital joint laxity – “Beighton” test, muscular stiffness and shortens – “Thomas” test and many others); JOINTS RANGE OF MOTION CHECK (through the joint angles now); FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT SCREEN (finding some compensatory movements, finding some misbalance in joints stability and mobility – joint by joint approach to training); VARIOUS POWER-STRENGTH-ENDURANCE TESTS (depending on the client).
We can repeat testing from time to time to see progress.
My philosophy neither goal is not to make a circus out of training. At serious training, exercising can’t be funny too much! According to this, I offer the most sophisticated but simple type of exercise session in an extremely pleasant atmosphere.
When it comes to Gym and outdoor exercising, it can be one-on-one format or small groups (2-4) format.
Small group format includes: general warm up and stretching patterns at the end which are performed by clients themselves (except athletes – they do warm up with the trainer), individual exercise program implemented under the coach supervision that is divided on 2-4 exercisers.
One-on-one format includes: all tests are free, individual warm up program (in accordance with individual needs), individual exercise program with full attention of coach, individual stretching (assisted by coach) and relaxing/recovery techniques – everything with 100% commitment ONLY TO YOU!
One session with me lasts around 1 hour (warming up, main part, cooling down – stretching mostly). Here are 3 exceptions: One-on-one training with pro level (adult) athlete lasts 1:30h as well as session with the goal of losing fat; Recovery session lasts around 45 mins.
Every client has an individually adapted program (“one size fits all” option doesn’t exist here) that I am changing approximately every 20-30 days (it depends on individual adaptation).
I ALSO GIVE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE NUTRITION TIPS!
Assessment: 40$ (everyone except 1-on-1 training, 1st training = assessment)
Small group training: 30$ (package of 8 sessions you need to utilize within 35 days is 200$; package of 12 sessions you need to utilize within 40 days is 300$)
1-on-1 training: 50$ (package of 8 sessions you need to utilize within 35 days is 350$; package of 12 sessions you need to utilize within 40 days is 500$)
In-home 1-on-1 training: 55$ (package of 8 sessions you need to utilize within 35 days is 400$; package of 12 sessions you need to utilize within 40 days is 600$)
Testing teams with analysis: 400$
Warming up and cooling down for sports teams; recovery training: 40$ per training
Separated physical preparation training for sports teams: 60$ per training
Online both individual and team planning and programing: 100$ per mesocycle (30-45 days). Highly effective nutrition tips included if you want!
TRIAL WORKOUT IS ALWAYS FREE!
FIRST WORKOUT IS ALWAYS TESTING!
If you have any question, feel free to contact me.